Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Coronation By OPI


My sister and I were in Winners this weekend and I picked up an old OPI holiday gift set that had Coronation from the DS series and the not holographic version of My Private Jet (which I expect to be swatching soon).  I was pretty excited about finding these, since Coronation is uber nice and I have always been curious about the second version of MPJ.  More importantly, it cost $14.99 for the two polishes and just one bottle of the DS series usually runs for $20 at regular price around here.  So if you're in the Toronto area and you can find bottles that no one has opened yet, you might want to pick it up.

I love to look at holo polishes and this one is like teeny, tiny disco balls all over my fingertips.  The above photo is not capturing all the reflecting colours so here's a closer look:


Nice!  That's three coats, applied and dried well and the colour spread easily and the particles are dense enough that I could use it as a top coat as well.

Stash It or Pass It:  Stash It!

I Love Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment