Friday, November 11, 2011

Yara By Zoya

Zoya may be one of my favourite brands when it comes to nail polish but I should have know that someday, I would buy one that failed to meet my expectations...Yara is that polish!  Of course I like the colour. Olive green is a big trend this fall and this muted tone with the gold shimmer is easy on my eyes. Colour is the primary factor of all of my polish purchases but quality is a major factor as well.  And I'm accustomed to quality from the Zoya brand and unfortunately, Yara is not up to snuff.  You'll notice that there's visible tip wear in this photo and one expects that after a couple of days but I only polished my nails about 7 hours before I took that photo.  If I'm going to sport a meduim olive green nail again soon, I'll choose Estee Lauder's Metallic Sage.

No comments:

Post a Comment