Monday, November 5, 2012

SHGF is On Hiatus



Due to a huge personal financial downgrade, I am unable to afford to buy even one single bottle of nail polish.  Blogging about nail polish requires that one stay up to date and current with all the new collections, colours and innovations the industry has to offer.  Now I've found myself in the position of having to choose to between eating, paying for medication and hoping there is enough money to keep the lights on. I hate doing this, even thought my following is small (but I am grateful to you all!) but for now, it's just not possible and it's just too hard on me to think about it.  I know some people like to say "Oh, it's not just happening to you.  It's happening to other people too!" but that just makes me feel worse. I hate the idea of other people feeling as bad as I do. I had researched what I felt was going to be a fun entry for OPI's James Bond collection but there's no point if I don't have spiffy swatches to show you guys.

I don't know when I'll be back.  I guess I just have to cross my fingers and hope for a change and to everyone out there, I wish you the best!  And just one more thing....

TOM...

HIDDLESTON...
ALL THE...

GODDAMN...

TIME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment