Monday, September 27, 2010

Lovely Lilac By Sally Hansen & Emerald City By Revlon

 

I've got two colours for you today from Sally Hansen and Revlon. First up is Lovely Lilac and it's from the Sally Hansen Insta - Dri line.  My sister and I are pretty fond of this line since because a wide brush, they apply easily, dry quickly and are more durable than a lot of other quick dry polishes.  The only thing I don't like about this line is the bottle.  I store my polish in a linear fashion and it's three sides of allows for a little less symmetry, but that's just me. If you like lilac/lavender polishes, then this one is probably for you!


Second up is Emerald City by Revlon.  This polish is part of Revlon's current Fall line that includes a polish that I have already reviewed, Ruby Ribbon. Despite it's name, I don't think that they were aiming for a Wizard of Oz theme since the other names didn't reaaly follow suit.  At first, I thought that this forest type green might look a little "christmasy" but I shouldn't have worried.  It's gorgeous!  It's green without having to scream "Look at me!!! I am GREEEEEN!" The application was quick drying and it didn't chip as quickly as Ruby Ribbon did, so that was a plus.  I don't know how this compares to OPI's Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow suede but if I find myself in the situation, I'll swatch and see.

Lovely Lilac - Stash It/Pass It: Stash Hit!
Emerald City - Stash It/Pass It: Stash Hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment