Friday, December 31, 2010

Formidable by MAC

I know that I'm way late out of the gate with this post of some of the stuff I bought from  MAC's Venomous Villains collection ( I bought them on the day of the launch) but my first set of photos of my polishes were terrible!  So this is my second attempt and this time the pics turned out much better.  I have mixed feelings about Formidable.   I love the deep eggplant colour and the teal - like shimmer and I could look at it all day but the formula of the polish is not that great.  The brush was really small which made the polish streaky and I had to apply 3 coats and it still looks a bit patchy.  I don't regret buying it but I think I may use a similar colour as a base so I could get a more even application.  It's also a shame that my beloved Maleficent is not on the packaging in any way.  I have a crazy love for her that goes back for years and I've always identified better with Disney villains (but never the princesses).  She just seemed so happy all the time:
So That's a Rusty Venture!  Bawhaha!
 She didn't place all of her self worth in finding a man:
But She Knew How to Catch One and That is Some Kinky Sh*t Coming Up Right There!
 And who can ignore all that power...
Telsa Wishes He Had This Hat!
Or maybe I just love the colour combination of green & purple! Happy New Year and until next time, don't break a nail!

No comments:

Post a Comment