Monday, January 3, 2011

Ginger Lily by Orly




Another year has come and gone and I have to say that 2010 was not so great for me.   I have received great kindness from my family but they can't give me the one thing that I really need...a full time job.  I'm hoping that 2011 will be better, we'll see.

Surprise, surprise, I was in Winners last week and I was able to pick up a few polishes during Boxing Week sales.  One of those polishes was Ginger Lily from Orly and it's the first time I'm giving this brand a try. I  guess one can describe this colour as a burnt orange but in my book, I tend to group these kind of colours as more of a very warm brown since I would most likely wear brown or use neutral makeup while wearing this kind of colour.  I really like these kinds of colours but I don't find that they are that popular, I can always find them in a clearance bin but good luck finding a blue, green or dark grey in the same bin.  That just never happens!

Despite the fact that the brush is very, very thin Ginger Lilly applied very well.  The grip on the bottle is rubberized and is comfortable to use and the formula is great as well.  It only took two coats to get complete coverage and it dried without any issues.  If and when I find any more polishes from Orly, I am definitely going to buy more.

Happy New Year and until next time, don't break a nail!

No comments:

Post a Comment