With all of the recent polish OPI polish collections that teamed up with well recognized brands such as Katy Perry, Justin Bieber and Serena Williams, I can't say that I'm all that surprised to hear about Sephora by OPI's announcement today of the Glee nail polish collection.
Due to be released in February, the colours are described as:
- Hell to the No (vibrant purple)
- Slushied (opaque light blue)
- Gleek Out (a shimmering lime green)
- Diva-in-Training (an on-trend poppy pink)
- Who Let the Dorks Out (peacock green)
- Miss Bossy Pants (a deep raspberry)
- Mash-Up (a pearlescent green gray.)
|Definately Not Going to Happen!|
I'd love to see a collection inspired by my favourite talented/weird lady, Janelle Monae but I believe she has she has already posed for Creative Nail Design.
|Because Lovelorn Lady Robots Want Nice Nails Too!|
I guess what I'm trying to say is maybe I'd like to see a collection that isn't aimed at teens but when it comes down to it, it's the quality of the product that affects my buying habits and not the brand tied to the collection.