Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Recycle by China Glaze


Recycle is a beautiful medium grey creme from China Glaze's Eco-Collection from a few years back and it was the first grey polish that I have owned.  I loved the grey look so much that I've bought several more grey polishes and I hope this trend never goes away!  The application was really good, despite the very thin brush and just two coats gave complete coverage.  I always get great compliments when I wear this polish.

 But I do have one small quirk about it and that is the fact that a colour that can conjure up images of pollution would be in a collection called Eco in the first place. The other colours of this collection where the kinds that could potentially occur naturally.  Lord knows, nothing represents a love of our planet like a nail polish that looks like a smoggy day in Shanghai:
The Earth:  I'm Loving It!

Maybe they were trying to remind us how our planet will end up if we don't respect it.  Yeah, that's probably it!  I just want to say "Hi & Welcome" to my second follower, Dale! Thanks so much!

Until next time, don't break a nail!

No comments:

Post a Comment