Monday, September 12, 2011

China Glaze's Trendsetter

Trendsetter is the last of the polishes that I picked up from the Metro collection by China Glaze.  The first thing I thought when I saw it was "Well, that's different!"  Lord knows I have my share of green polishes but this one was really reminding me of something but I couldn't really put my finger on it. "Pea Soup!"  I thought to myself but when I took my 8 year old cousin with me to Fan Expo 2011, he let me know exactly what he thought this polish looked like: "I don't like it." he said.  "It looks like baby poop and barf mixed together and then it flew in some one's mouth!"  After I was done laughing I realized he was right: It does look like baby poop, but I still like it a lot.  The formula for this polish was pretty good considering how thick the other polishes from this collection were and it applied really well.  It's just not a colour that goes with everything.  I suppose that I might have been feeling a bit self conscious about looking like I had poo fingers, because when me and my family met up with actor Malcolm McDowell, I jammed my hands in my pockets for the photo...
This is Gonna Look So Awesome in the Family Album!!!
 A Clockwork Orange is, oddly enough, one of my family's favourite movies.  I love it, my twin sister loves it, my Dad loved it and even my Mom loves it!  She especially loves it when Alex (played by, of course, Malcolm McDowell) kills the skinny yoga instructor with her "piece of art" and some day when he's old enough, my cousin is going to love it too!  


No comments:

Post a Comment