Saturday, September 10, 2011

Weekend Warrior By China Glaze

Olive Green seems to be all the rage this fall and since my recent weight loss means that I have to spend money on new clothes at least I can get an olive fix cheaply by picking up China Glaze's Weekend Warrior, part of the Metro collection.  Right off the bat I have to say that I to say that alothough I hate the name of this polish, I think it's apt as I wouldn't be able to get away with wearing a green creme at the office and would certainly have to wait until the weekend to wear it.  That being said, the formula of this polish, much like Brownstone from the same collection, was so thick that it made appliction difficult but at least you get full coverage in two coats.  WW put me in mind of Zoya's Shawn, one of my desert island polishes but WW has a darker tone to it.  I like the polish but I could have lived without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment