Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Crazy Blue by Estee Lauder

I’ve mentioned before that Estee Lauder polish is a brand that doesn’t get a lot of blogger love.  I’m not really sure of the reason.  Maybe it’s the price, maybe they don’t give out freebies.  Who knows?  I don’t have the answer.  All I know is that I’ve always been very happy with just about everything I’ve purchased from the brand in the last 20 years, especially this beauty of a blue polish: Crazy Blue.

Yes, the first thing that you’ll notice about it is that it’s definitely a 3 coater as the formula is a bit thin (that’s 2 coats in the photo)but despite the thinness, it does have durability to it that helps it last better than a more expensive polish.  But look at that douchrome richness, like the shimmer of leaked oil in a puddle of water:

Oh. Yeah.
Of course this would be the type of polish that an average camera can't capture in all it's glory but I can assure you, it is glorious!  You can keep your glitter and your crackle top coats...There can never be enough douchrome polishes to suit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment