Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Natural Beauty by Maybelline

It may be called Natural Beauty but if you're got a paler skin tone, I'm not sure if this shade from Maybelline's Fall 2011 collection will be the one for you but I love it!  I was really glad to see this warm toffee-like colour on the Pharmaplus shelves and I snapped it up despite it not being on sale at the time.  I wasn't disappointed either as the formula was fast drying and lasted three days without a major nick or chip.  Since I've been working in an office environment, I've really grown to like neutral colours even more than I used to.  It makes the question "what am I going to wear to work a lot easier to answer" but nice neutrals will never make me wish I could sport a green or blue polish on the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment