Friday, March 9, 2012

Navigate Her by Essie

As much as I love green polish, I find myself on the fence with Essie's Navigate Her from the 2012 Navigate Her Spring Collection.  Looking like the most intense pistachio hue I've ever seen, it's a light green creme that was a weird mix when it came to application.  The first coat was extremely thin, the second coat wasn't enough and the third coat was super thick.  Even with that thickness and quantity of coats, you can still see that I had some bald spots, particularly on my pinkie finger at the top of the nail.  On top of that, I don't think this colour suits me.  I don't spend a lot of time bragging about myself but one thing I'm usually confident about is that almost any colour suits me and this one doesn't quite feel right.

No comments:

Post a Comment