Sunday, April 1, 2012

I Have a Herring Problem by OPI


So you can imagine how surprised I was that the formula for Gouda Gouda Two Shoes from OPI's Holland Collection was, in comparison with so many other of their polishes, was quite sub par.  I have grown accustomed to a high level of quality from the brand but every once in a while, you get an unpleasant surprise!  I tend not to use base coats and top coats when I polish my nails for two reasons.  the first one is the fact that I change my polish often!  Some times I'll wear a colour for four or five days but it's rare that I do.  The second reason is that I feel that if I use a base & top coat, I am not really judging the true quality of the polish and prefer to experience it "as is" so to speak.

So trust me when I say that the quality of I Have a Herring Problem is just terrible!  I had liked this cool grey shimmer well enough in the bottle but once I had it on my fingers, I just found it underwhelming, thin patchy and worst off all, it chipped badly within a few hours of application.

This Happened After Only Three Hours of Wear...
So it ended up being bland and bad quality.  Think that I might have fared better with another polish from the Holland Collection?  We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment