Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wooden Shoes Like to Know by OPI


Actually, Wooden Shoes Like to Know is the only colour that I bought from OPI's Holland Collection that wasn't a complete disappointment in terms of quality.  While Gouda Gouda Two Shoes & I Have a Herring Problem were pretty much a washout as well as a but of a waste of cash, WSLTK is the kind of quality that I've come to expect from this company.  It's a middle brown with a warm golden reddish shimmer to it that sort of reminds me of hot chocolate when I look at it.  It has the same sort of satin, not so shiney finish to it that GGTS has.


This polish lasted well when compared to the others that I bought from the collection and even though I'm not totally in love with this colour, I don't feel like I flushed my money down the drain either.

No comments:

Post a Comment