Thursday, April 5, 2012

Benefit Cosmetics to Release Snow White & the Huntsman Collection

Either I'm getting really good at predicting film & makeup merchandising or marketers are not as clever as they think they are.  on April 17th, 2012 Benefit Cosmetics will be releasing a line based on the look of Kristen Stewart in the upcoming film.  Great move Benefit!!!  Why on earth would any woman in her right mind want to look like this...
What a Troll!  What Bridge Did She Crawl Out From Under?

When she can look like this?

It Looks Like an Idea is Dying of Loneliness in There...
I've said before that it would take a massive amount of suspension of disbelief to convince me that Stewart is fairer than Theron and a spiffy line of colour from one of my favourite makeup manufacturers isn't going to convince me.  Well at least it gives me an excuse to post this picture.
You're Welcome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment