Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Raw Rose by Gosh


I must be losing my mind lately but I seem to be really liking pink these days.  I don't know, maybe it's the hot weather and bright sunshine or maybe this is just a really great pink polish!  Raw Rose from Gosh is a super muted dusty pink creme that very nearly borders on being a nuetral, it's so muted.  I like this very much and there was no complaints about the formula either.  It went on smoothly and evenly and had a good dry time as well.  I have noticed that the Gosh counter in Shoppers Drug Mart has gotten a little bit smaller in the last few weeks and I'm really hoping that it's not a signal that the line is leaving the store.  I've become quite fond of the brand: not just the nail polish but the lipstick and blushes are really great too.  I always carry one of their lipglosses with me because there's little flashlights built into the caps.  If the power goes out, I've got a super shiney light to see with and reapply with!

No comments:

Post a Comment