Friday, July 6, 2012

Chanel Suit Nail Art


When I decided to give more nail art a try, I didn't expect that I'd be accidentely making a homage to Jackie Kennedy's imfamous pink chanel suit she was wearing the day her husband was killed:


Seriously, that was the first thing I thought of once I had finished my manicure and all I was trying to do was frame a colour with black polish.  It was easy to do.  I just applied a coat of black polish, put a couple of coats of Lincoln Square Lavender by New York Colours (and despite the polish name, it's pink) and followed up with a sweep of black polish on the tip of the nail, French manicure style.  I liked and so did my co-workers.  I'd definatley give it another try with a different colour.  Practice would make perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment