Sunday, August 15, 2010

Four Leaf Clover by China Glaze


This bright blue heavy green is a step away from the current trend of "minty" or pastel greens that are really popular right now but I have to say that my camera is just not capturing what Four Leaf Clover actually looks like. In my photos it looks more like Essie's Turquoise & Caicos than the hyper leafy tone it actually has. Believe me, they are no dupes for each other. The swatch from their website doesn't reflect it's vividness accurately either, as seen below:


It's pretty, but I can't say that I'm in love with but I do like it, so it's probably best for people who really love green polish.

This applied very well but I has chips after one day. It was also a bit difficult to remove because it stained my fingers so I have to use remover twice and a corrector pen to get the green out of the corners of my nails.

Stash it/Pass it: Stash it!

No comments:

Post a Comment