Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Plum Burst By Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear


I picked up two of Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear limited edition colours at PharmaPlus the other day and Plum Burst was one that I picked up. I found myself back in the pharmacy two days later and this colour was gone! This line has a really low price point (under $4) so it doesn't surprise me it would sell but this was the only colour that was sold out. It's a medium purple creme that I can see going great with the majority of my fall clothes (but I wouldn't want it for a lipstick!). My only complaint about it is that it took a while to dry completely, even when used a quick dry top coat. I woke up up to with the impression of my bedsheets on the fingernails of my left hand (as you can see in the photo). Otherwise, the application was smooth and achieved full coverage in two coats.

Stash it/Pass it: Stash it!

No comments:

Post a Comment