Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sew Pysched By Essie


Well, it took a while for my local Trade Secrets to get the new Essie Fall 2010 line in stock but it finally showed up!  Sew Pysched is a cool green/grey with the slightness bit of shimmer in it.  So slight that it's barely detectable on the nail and to the camera that I might as well take it out of my shimmer section of my polish collection. As you can see, it dries to a darker colour than it is in the bottle but still has that green tint to it.  Application was pretty good, at two coats it's totally opaque and it doesn't bare any resemblance to any grey polish I already have.

I know that there's been a lot of grey polish in the last few years and I hope that they never go away.  I've always loved all types of grey in my wardrobe so for me, grey polish is a must.  Grey is a neutral and neutrals can go with just about anything.

Stash It/Pass It:  Stash It!

No comments:

Post a Comment