Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Revlon Top Speed in Metallic

I've been knocked out by an ear infection that just won't stop kicking me in the head and has me exhausted.  It's really slowed me down, not just with posting, but with everything else in my life.  So all I've been able to manage by way of polish in the last few days is Metallic from Revlon's Top Speed line.  It does dry quickly, although not in 60 seconds as they like to claim, but it's fast enough that I didn't need to rely on quick dry solutions or top coats.  I don't know why, but I always like a silver foil finish. Along with Gold and Bronze, Silver is a colour that says "summer" to me and considering how sickly I feel and the fact that Winter just won't go away, I'm really looking forward to warmer days!
Silver & Summer!
I'd also like to take a moment to say "hi" to my new follower, Zorafi!  Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment