Wednesday, April 27, 2011

China Glaze Coconut Kiss Photo Failures

So I bought China Glaze's Coconut Kiss a few weeks back and I was excited about  trying it on since, well it's purple and it's super nice!  Nice deep shimmer, smooth application, no denting and didn't chip in 3 days BUT I just couldn't get this polish to photograph properly!  I tried with flash (above):
I tried in the sunlight.

I tried in the shade.

Under a 40 watt bulb.

Under a 30 watt bulb

Then I stopped for a snack.

Hey!  It's no better than the other shots!

Jeez, I just couldn't capture it's full red based purple glory but no matter what I tried, I couldn't get it right...sigh!  Anyways, here's a french language version of "Purple Haze" by a 1960's garage band from my home town of Montreal: The Haunted!

No comments:

Post a Comment