Friday, May 13, 2011

Faye by Zoya & RIP Sherbert

Faye in Sunlight
I thought I wasn't going to be able to find Zoya's Faye in stores. I kept haunting my local retailers asking for it and getting a lot of shrugs in response.  I've heard that OPI's Grand Slam, the second release in Serena William's polish line is very similar to Faye but since I'm not cuckoo for the crackle craze, I'm glad I didn't have to pay extra for a polish I didn't want to get one that I did.  As far as polishes go, Faye is one of the more unique colours I've seen in a while.  With its gold glimmer packed into a light purple based, it has so much depth to it that I find that I can't stop looking at it. It's a real beauty! Although it's good in 2 coats, you might want to go for 3 if you don't like seeing your nail line peeking through the polish.
Faye with Flash
On a sad note, one of my canaries, Sherbert, passed away :(  Poor Little thing...we loved her so..
And She Loved Oranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment