Monday, June 27, 2011

Dear God My Eyes with Sally Hansen's Chartreuse Chase

Sally Hansen's Chartreuse Chase is not the type of colour polish I usually choose.  I mean, sure, I 've got hundreds of colours in my collection but I could safely say, I didn't have one that looked like day-glo vomit.  I bought it mainly because it was different and it was 1/2 price. In fact, CC is so jarring that when I painted my nails with it, I thought that I would end up gouging my eyes out like Ray Milland at the end of the B-Movie classic: The Man With the X-ray Eyes...
I Can Still See!!!
 As badly has this hue is burning my retinas, I sort of actually like it even though it took 3 coats to make it opaque and even then it was all clumpy and blobby.  I find it suits my skin tone!   I'll leave you with the trailer for the Man With the X-Ray Eyes.  If you think that Ray Milland, who won the best actor Oscar  in 1946 for Lost Weekend, had sunk low with this film, then you haven't seen anything until you've seen the sadness that is The Thing with Two Heads.


No comments:

Post a Comment