Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Knotty By China Glaze

Knotty from China Glaze's Anchor's Away collection is a very shimmery, light gold/champagne coloured  polish (purchased at the Toronto Beauty & Barber Supply) that even after 3 coats, I could still see my nail line through it.  That's fine by me, I often like a light polish but if you don't like VNL, this one's not for you.  One of the things I like about light, shimmery polishes like this is that if you get a chip or two but don't have time to tend to your nails, it's a good chance that the chips will go unnoticed. Bonus is the fact that there was no lint in the polish, a problem that I often see in China Glaze polish. I'm wondering what kind of layering results I could get out of this polish, perhaps a coat or two over black might yield some interesting results!

No comments:

Post a Comment