Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Berry Sweet by Sally Hansen

Yikes!  Just look at how awful that looks.  Not only is my camera's macro function still not working but my choice of polish is disappointing as well. I bought Sally Hansen's Berry Sweet a couple of years ago and, as you can see, it's the old bottle design without the extra wide brush.  I have no problem with thin brushes but I do have a problem with polish that just won't dry.  I always like colours like this: it's not a childish pink, it goes well with a lot of different things and is a nice splash of colour for an office environment but it just wouldn't dry.  Look at all the bedsheets impressions on my nails, what a mess!  I may tuck this back into my stash for the next couple of years, if I don't just throw it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment