Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Metallic Sage by Estee Lauder

If there is a brand that doesn't get a lot of blogger love, it's Estee Lauder and frankly, I don't know why that is.  Granted, I don't buy their products often as they can be quite expensive but I do love what I have bought.  That goes for lipsticks, eye shadows and so on.  I'm particularly fond of their Pure Colour line in which Metallic Sage is part of.  MS is like a mix between olive green and taupe with light gold and copper shimmer throughout it:
The shimmer keeps this polish from looking muddy and turning it into something exceptionally lovely. Application was good, two coats gave even coverage but dry time was a little longer than most other polishes. Honestly, I think I'm going to bust out my old Estee Lauder polishes and do a post on them.  They made a stunning blue duochrome ten years ago that is just gorgeous.  Yes, that's right, I said that Estee Lauder had a blue duochrome ten years ago.  There are so few new things under the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment