Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Meep-Meep-Meep by OPI

It looks like OPI's Meep-Meep-Meep from the Muppets collection is another colour that doesn't match its promo description as far as my eye can see.  Calling this polish a "fuchsia" doesn't jive with me.  Photographing as more of a berry colour and looking more like a red to my actual eye, MMM is still a pretty polish and is the shimmering sister of Wocka Wocka!  I actually like this better than Wocka Wocka because it has a bit more pizazz to it but I wouldn't call it a unique snowflake.  I was happy with its quick dry time and had no issues with the application or formula, so I'm thinking that the lesser quality of my recent OPI purchases was just some sort of temporary glitch.  It's not a waste of money but it's not a must have either.

No comments:

Post a Comment