Saturday, October 8, 2011

Wocka Wocka! By OPI

Hi Ho Ho Ho!  Xmas is Coming Up!  Yay!!!
I've been checking all over the Internet trying to figure out when the release date for OPI's Muppets  Collection was happening.  As far as I could find, the collection is supposed to be in November, so you can imagine that I was surprised to find the 2011 holiday collection in a beauty store in the North West part of Toronto and on September 30, no less!  Here's what I picked up...

Wocka Wocka!
Meep-Meep-Meep
Designer De Better
Warm & Fozzie
I stayed away from the glitter polishes, glitter is just not my big favourite thing but if you love it, you're sure to find something to your liking.
The first polish up is Wocka Wocka! It's a cherry/berry colour that photographed more like a red rather than the deeper colour it actually is and it's actually a little difficult to make out the shimmer as well.  As least I didn't experience the thin formula that I encountered with the Touring America collection and it applied well.  2 Coats gave the coverage needed so I hope that the recent dip in quality is just a bump in the road.

I don't know if the store I got this from wasn't aware of a release date, ignored the release date or if the date was changed.  It couldn't hurt to call your local retailer and see if they are in stock yet.


Coming Soon...Designer De Better!

No comments:

Post a Comment