Monday, January 2, 2012

Sally Hansen's Rose a Go Go

At the moment that this post is appearing, I'll most likely be back in my hometown of Montreal eating good food and enjoying the company of good friends or I'll just be buried under a bunch of comforters and snoring away in bed.  Either one of these options would make me happy but I wish that I could say that Sally Hansen's Rose a Go Go from the Insta-Dri line made me happy too.  The colour is definitely what I would classify as a "work" shade as it's somewhat neutral pink creme and nice looking without being to eye catching or attention grabbing.  However, the formula leaves a lot to be desired.  It was a bit too thin and had almost no durability to it at all.  In the photo, you can see some small chips and wear which is problematic as this is less than 9 hours of wear.  It doesn't matter how much you've paid for a polish when this is the kind of wear you get out of it.  It just boils down to a waste of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment