Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Glitter In My Stocking fom Nicole by OPI

Glitter In My Stocking from Nicole by OPI was the nail polish that I so badly wanted to wear on Christmas Day this year but as you can observe from the photo, you can see why it didn't turn out that way.  Glitter polishes are not really my thing.  The look is not my favourite (I find it looks childish but that's just me) and I hate the gritty texture, so I was excited that I found a glitter polish that I loved the look of.  It made me think of the decorations on my tree so what was there not to like about that?  The yellow gold with the sprinkling of red and silver drew me in but I forgot what a pain in the butt wearing glitter polish without a durable topcoat actually is.  After a few hours and a couple of chores, I had a huge amount of chips in the polish and no amount of reapplication would solve the problem.  Bummer!...It's so sparkly!

No comments:

Post a Comment