Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Essie's Action & Sally Hansen's Bronze Yourself


I couldn't help agree with nail blogger Penelope PitstopYKD when she noted on her blog All Things Nails! that Essie's Action looked exactly like a creamsicle.  There's no better description for it than that so I'm not even going to try except to say that the only thing that keeps me from completely loving it is the large amount of bubbling that I experienced after applying three coats of the stuff.  Perhaps I was too hasty and didn't wait long enough between dry times.  Maybe when I do my toes with this it'll be better!

I don't know where Sally Hansen gets off calling this polish Bronze Yourself when that thing is so clearly orange.  Not that I'm complaining, I think that this colour looks fantastic but it is just not bronze!  Even coverage in two coats, no streaking and a good dry time.  If you can find this anywhere and you like a nice orange shimmer, then this is a good pick for you.

What time is it?  It's Tom Hiddleston Time, all the goddamn time...

It Would Be Nice if Someone, Hell, Anyone, Would Look At Me Like That.

No comments:

Post a Comment