Monday, July 30, 2012

Hipnotic by Colour Club

Magnetic nail polish, once all the rage...now collecting dust in drugstore bins!  I think the best thing about these polishes is that once the trend is over, you still have a decent looking and fast drying polish even if you don't use the magnet on it!  At any rate, I like this one from Color Club called Hipnotic, it really reacted well to the magnet and has some pretty good depth to it, plus it was cheap!

I've been spending so much time in my own head lately that you'd think my birthday was coming up.  It's not, but that hasn't stopped me from feeling like a mopey, sad clown on a dusty black velvet canvas.  Somebody painted it but who the hell wants to buy it?

Don't You Tell Me What to Do, Stupid Clown!!! link

 Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment