Monday, August 6, 2012

Only $250,000 per Bottle!!! Azature Black Diamonds Nail Polish

Officially the most expensive nail polish in the world, fine jeweller Azature is releasing a nail polish full of crushed diamonds at $250,000 per bottle.  I thought I had enough in my life that was bringing me down right now, but this crap sure isn't helping matters.  $250,000...Seriously?  It boggles my mind to think of what one could buy with that kind of scratch instead of a single bottle of nail polish.  Yeah, OK it wouldn't be able to buy you a house in Toronto, but it sure would make for a shorter mortgage.  If I had that kind of money, I'd actually be able to retire at 65 instead of dying of a heart attack behind a grocery store register at the age of 74, which, let's face it people, this is my future.  

Nail polish is supposed to be a fun affordable luxury, not a bitter reminder that 1% of people have 99% of the money in the world and the other 99% have 1% and that you will never, ever get to make out with Tom Hiddleston...
Pictured: Tom Hiddleston & NOT ME!!!!! AARRRRGGHH!!!!
I try not to swear on this blog and when I do, I dress it up with a little creative censorship.  But not today.  Fuck you Azature!  FUCK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment