Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Susie Says Feng Shui By OPI


I know that I'm late to the party with my review here but I am new to nail blogging and I do have limited finances. Hopefully my situation will change soon. Susie Says Feng Shui is part of OPI's Hong Kong Spring/Summer collection for 2010 and it's lovely! I've said before that I really love blue nail polish but this one is definitely one of my favourites out of my collection. It reminds me of the blue of the sky when you look up as high as you can.


Although it's part of the Spring/Summer Collection, I don't look at it as being very warm weather-like as I feel that it can carry over into fall since it's not overly bright and I personally like cremes for autumn.

The quality of the polish is very high. It applied smoothly, had no bubbling and no VTW. I applied 2 coats in the first picture.

Stash it/Pass it: Stash it!

No comments:

Post a Comment