Wednesday, December 8, 2010

212 Sephora by Sephora by OPI

I recently picked up 212 Sephora and it's described on the Sephora website as an "opaque smoky black with iridescent, gold and copper chunky glitter".  Well,  they're not selling themselves short on the description of the glitter, because there is a lot more colour going on in it besides gold and copper.




That's a lot of colour going on in there!  You can see the flakies pretty well at the bottom of the bottle and the glitter is fairly dense too.  I took a picture that was deliberately out of focus  so that you can see the colours more specifically:


It's Like Christmas Lights in the Dark!
I really like all of the different colours that are reflected in the polish.  One of the odd things I like to do is to look at the lights on a Christmas tree and squint so the lights get blurry!  This polish reminds me of that.  since there's so much glitter up in here, it sort of dulled the shine of the polish and was really bumpy, so I put a coat of Seche Vite just to smooth my nails out a bit and to give it it's shine back.  It's a sparkly change from plain old black polish, not that there's anything wrong with basic black!

No comments:

Post a Comment